29-30 October 2012 Pécs, Hungary
Call for Papers
We have the pleasure informing you that the 8th International PhD & DLA Symposium will be held on 29-30 October 2012 hosted by the University of Pécs, Pollack Mihály Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology in Hungary.
Objectives of the PhD & DLA Symposium
– to provide a forum for PhD & DLA students in engineering, architectural and information technology areas to present the progress of their work,
– to discuss the results of the ongoing PhD & DLA studies in order to support the future activity,
– to give the opportunity for PhD & DLA students to establish contact for international communication,
– to compare PhD & DLA studies in various countries.
– Abstract submission deadline – 1st October 2012
– Author notification deadline – 12th October 2012
– Early Registration deadline – 12th October 2012
– The 8th International PhD & DLA Symposium – 29-30 October 2012
The Conference venue is the Pollack Mihály Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology, University of Pécs. The University is one of the largest and oldest universities in Hungary.
The address of the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology is:
H-7624 Pécs, Boszorkány u. 2., HUNGARY.
– Early registration fee – 150 EUR
– Late registration fee – 180 EUR
The fee includes Abstracts Book, taking part of the sessions, lunch, coffee breaks and Conference Dinner.
Registration and abstract submission possible on the official website of the Symposium at: http://phdsymp.pmmik.pte.hu/en
Should you have any other questions, do not hesitate to write to our Secretariat: email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues to Hungary!